Download my FREE eBook. This is a MUST HAVE resource for anyone who is considering the freight broker industry (About 40 pgs, 19 Topics) Enter your email address and name for an immediate download.
Our Platinum Offer
Introducing the Platinum Training Option for Live Training Clients in El Paso … and other cities as well –
Train for an extra day (total of 3 1/2 days) and here is what we will do:
- We’ll complete as much of the shipper and carrier set up packages that we can,
- We’ll complete other templates and forms that you’ll use for your broker operations (Load Mgr spreadsheets, Load Confirmations, etc.),
- We’ll load the MyDataBase templates that are provided in the handouts,
- We’ll begin making actual phone calls to potential manufacturers or growers,
- We’ll work on any other phase to get you on a fast track to making money.
Here is what is required before the first day of training:
- You must have a business name registered before class time,
- We must have your MC and DOT#s received during the first day of live training,
- You must have already purchased and installed the MyDataBase software ($39) – Note: this software is NOT required,
- You must commit to this extended option with an additional deposit and payment before class time.
Total cost – $3,795 with a deposit of $2,200. Balance due, $1,595. Total charges due the day before class time starts. Note: If by the end of the second day, you decide to NOT proceed with the final day for the Platinum Offer, just notify me and you’ll be refunded the full $800. Otherwise, a $100 fee will be assessed if notice is not given on the second day.
Here is the schedule:
- Day One and Two – begin at 9 a.m. sharp – 5 p.m. (About 1 ¼ hr for lunch)
- Day Three – begin at 9 a.m. sharp – 12 noon
- Day Three – afternoon and evening – client will search the Internet and prepare as many shipper names and phone numbers as possible in various industries,
- Day Three – John will begin preparing the forms and templates.
- Day Four – begin at 9 a.m. sharp – 3:30 to 4 p.m. (About 1 ¼ hr for lunch)
Thereafter – unlimited telephone/email support.