Download my FREE eBook. This is a MUST HAVE resource for anyone who is considering the freight broker industry (About 40 pgs, 19 Topics) Enter your email address and name for an immediate download.
Your Blueprint for Freight Broker Training
Your blueprint is to:
1. Get trained Live in El Paso or get trained via telephone, Internet and Zoom,
2. Start moving loads in 30 days or so,
3. Continue building your databases of shippers and carriers for next year’s produce industry,
4. Make a lot of $$$ moving produce,
5. Continue moving everything under the sun that consumers need,
6. Make more $$$,
7. Rinse and repeat …
Training is first come, first served – call me (John) for availability and information 1-888-526-2839.
Clients come in from nearly every state in the union.
Keep this in mind – you must have a business registered before doing the application for the DOT/MC numbers. And, there are delays in processing business registrations – perhaps a month delay or so.
The sooner you start your business registration, the sooner you can complete the URS application for your authority.
Go to the following links to learn more and to prepare the URS application:
Note: the “preparation” of ALL your applications is included in the cost of either live or telephone/internet training. The actual costs are your responsibility.
Note: the training manual will not work on Mac computers.