Download my FREE eBook. This is a MUST HAVE resource for anyone who is considering the freight broker industry (About 40 pgs, 19 Topics) Enter your email address and name for an immediate download.
Life-Changing Information Right Here
Except for the Home Study option, you receive unlimited support for as long as you want. This is really important for most of my clients – VERY important because your best questions may not arise until you’ve been brokering for several months or so.
So let’s take a look at what to expect BEFORE, DURING and AFTER training:
Soon after I process the deposit for live training or payment for the telephone/online training, you receive the training manual and other related materials via email. And, if you need help on finding an available business name and getting it registered, I work with you hand-in-hand on these issues.
Most often, you do not need an attorney for any of this. Some people have paid upwards toward a thousand dollars for this preliminary work of getting a name registered.
These organizational tasks are included in your training fee with me except for the actual cost at the County or State level.
The sooner this business registration is done, the better. It’s taking a longer time than it used to. We can still train before you complete your name registration – but we’ll need to circle back and take care of this.
Here’s where the “brain dump” comes into play, but first, we’ll do all the applications for your broker authority. It will take about 30 days to get the paperwork back on these.
Here’s what to expect:
- A certificate of completion – frame it and hang it on the wall,
- A receipt for the total cost of training,
- An eBook on growing your freight brokerage using agents (there’s nothing like it elsewhere),
- A couple of articles related to the trucking business and how it compares to a freight brokerage,
- A couple of videos you may have missed related to “rates” and “rate negotiation”,
- Maybe an occasional email that focuses on some aspect of logistics, the supply chain and freight brokering,
- Support for a pending business name or DOT# approval,
- An offer to help prepare the set-up packages at a reasonable cost (IF it can work into my schedule), and
- A link where you can provide a comment on how you may have benefited with my training.
I really enjoy providing support after formal training – it helps me as well as you. Don’t EVER think you’re bothering me.
Time is running out for live training before I leave the area. Call now or wait until next Fall season unless you want telephone/online training. Contact info is below.