Download my FREE eBook. This is a MUST HAVE resource for anyone who is considering the freight broker industry (About 40 pgs, 19 Topics) Enter your email address and name for an immediate download.
CDL Training for Military Veterans
If you have logistics and/or driver experience while in the military, you’ve got people and organizations willing to help you transition into a truck driving position at little or no expense to you.
And, here’s an idea: why not become an owner operator and have your spouse become a freight broker to get your loads. I’ll provide the freight broker training and give a 25% discount to spouses of veterans for the home study or over the telephone and Internet. (Discount does not apply to Live training in El Paso.)
Lastly, check out a few resources here. They are provided for further study. You need to do your own due diligence on these and any other resource you view.
- Help for Vets to Enter the Trucking Industry
- Get Your CDL without Going to Truck Driver School
- Transportation dot gov: Veterans Transition into Truck Driving Positions
Military dot com: Get Your CDL with Your Military Experience
- Veterans CDL Skills Test Waiver
- Hire Heroes USA
- Veterans Transition Support
- Stevens Transport
- Truck Driver Jobs for Military Veterans
- Veteran CDL Training
- New CDL Rule Offers Smoother Transition to Civilian Careers