Download my FREE eBook. This is a MUST HAVE resource for anyone who is considering the freight broker industry (About 40 pgs, 19 Topics) Enter your email address and name for an immediate download.
Freight Broker Training: What Are You Getting?
If you are pursuing self-employment as a Freight Broker, it’s essential to have a good understanding of the challenges in addition to learning all the details and procedures. Most freight brokers will not freely share their information and, so, training becomes the final option to get into this business. Training should be from someone who has “been there, done that”. It should be from someone who knows the challenges and the details and can present all of this in a manner that meets the clients’ needs.
Here are some other facts to understand:
- Atex Freight Broker Training has been in business for over 13 years. John’s training is based upon his own brokerage prior to doing training as well as over 25 years of working with small business startups in various industries. This is John’s passion.
- Atex provides a Certificate of Completion for each client in either the Live training in El Paso, TX or for training over the telephone and Internet.
- John’s reach with Atex goes far and deep. John has trained hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of individuals from all over the U.S. many from Canada, some from Iraq, Kuwait, the Philippines and Okinawa.
- Last year was the first year where there were more clients training live in El Paso compared to over the telephone and Internet or the Home Study.
- Atex is well respected in the industry and gets many referrals by word of mouth and from several individuals with national influence.
- John differentiates himself with his business accounting (he’s a CPA by profession) and marketing expertise. It’s one thing to broker freight – it’s another thing to broker freight AND learn how to start and run a successful business.
- John is probably the only mentor who will stick with you as long as you need his input and support.
- Clients can expect to be fully equipped to “go out there” and start getting customers within 30 days or less.
- In over 13 years, John has not had one complaint filed with the BBB (see BBB rating below – it’s A+).
- The heart of John’s training consists of a comprehensive and detailed training manual, many handouts and some videos. People use these for years after finishing training.